Friday, September 2, 2011

Margaret Lockwood Blogathon Reminder

This is just a reminder that I am hosting a blogathon on 15 September 2011 in honour of Margaret Lockwood's 95th birthday. If you want to participate, just leave me a comment on this blog or email me. Your blog post on Maggie can be anything: a post on some particular aspect of her career; a post on a particular movie; or you can simply do a blog of nothing but pictures. Anyhow, for those who are participating, here is a banner you can use on your blog posts


In other news, I just want to let everyone know that Blogger did add a button for editing the html of one's template to their new interface. That having been said, I still think the new interface is less efficient than the old one. And that colour scheme does have to go!

No comments: