Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

Today is Halloween, so rather than do a full post, I thought I'd leave you with some treats. First up is a guest post at the lovely Kate Gabrielle's blog Silents and Talkies on the great Vincent Price. Second up are some Halloween pinups, which you'll appreciate if you're a heterosexual male or a classic film buff (or both in my case).




First up is the lovely actress Grace Bradley, alone with the ghosts and ghouls on Halloween....


 Next up is Betty Grable, who has chosen some suitable reading material for the holiday!



 Finally is the lovely Lillian Wells. If you're wondering who Lillian Wells was, she was a model in the Fifties who played in some bit parts in movies.


Next up I have two videos from Blue Oyster Cult which fit the holiday perfectly.


First up is "Joan Crawford," in which the legendary actress has risen from the grave....


Next up is "(Don't Fear) the Reaper," the Halloween song in my mind!

I hope you have enjoyed your treats and wish you a very happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Jim Marquis said...

BOC is one of my all-time favorite bands...