Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Today is Valentine's Day. On this day lovers will exchange gifts and Valentine cards. Husbands will bring their wives chocolates and roses. Not a few couples will have romantic outings. And there will be many, many marriage proposals today. Sadly, not everyone out there has someone with whom to share this day. These people will spend today observing all the happiness around them without sharing in it. Not a few of them will long for some of that happiness for their very own. I would then like to take this time to remember those lonely people with a suitable video for today.....



Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I *love* this song. Thanks! :)

Marina
- Row Three

Bobby D. said...

fabulous--I KNEW it was going to be this song before I clicked. Love it.

oh I need some info from you for an experiment I'm doing with Cergie (she's doing the math part.)